Beginning December 1, operation hours will be:
周一 – Thursday 10 am - 3 pm
- 格: TACOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 253-460-4364, http://GED.com/about_test/scheduling/
- 丹比: PEARSON PROFESSIONAL CENTERS (RENTON), 425-336-2797, www.danb.org/exams/test-center-exams
- 日月光半导体: PEARSON PROFESSIONAL CENTERS (RENTON), 425-336-2797, www.ase.com/test-centers-1
We are excited to be part of your path to success. We offer a calm and welcoming environment to help you in your assessment and testing journey.
We proctor a variety of tests and certifications for CPTC students and community members. We are located on the Lakewood Campus in Building 17, Room 250.
Ple日月光半导体 note that all certifications and exams are by appointment only.
- For all tests, government-issued photo identification is required. 没有例外.
- Testers are prohibited from bringing in any personal belongings (cell phones, 袋, 手表, 钱包, 电子设备, 键, 外套, 帽子, 食物, 饮料, 等.)进入测试区. Lockers are provided for testers during check-in.
- Ple日月光半导体 do not bring children with you during testing. Children cannot be left unattended on the college campus.
- Ple日月光半导体 plan to arrive with sufficient time to complete testing before the 测试中心 closes.
There is a $10 fee for each administration of PAX and ASE tests. Ple日月光半导体 contact the 测试中心 for details.
General 教育 Development (格)
- We are a Pearson VUE authorized testing center, and we provide 格 testing for those who wish to earn their 格 certificate.
- The 格 exam consists of 4 tests: Reasoning through Language Arts (150 min), 社会研究(70分钟), 数学(115分钟), 科学(90分钟).
- Each test costs $30 with a total of $120 for all four tests.
- Appointments are scheduled directly through the 格 company either online (www.格.com) or by phone (1-877-392-6433).
- 在测试的时候, testers must provide current government-issued photo identification with their name, address, 出生日期, 并在上面签字. (If your photo identification does not indicate that you have been in Washington for longer than 30 days, then you will need to bring additional documentation showing proof of residency). Expired or invalid identification will not be accepted
Begin your math survey by following this link: Directed Self Placement for Math
If you are under the age of 19 and have not yet graduated from high school, you will need to submit a “Request for Approval to Test” form. Contact your high school or school district office to complete this form, and drop off the signed form to any 格 测试中心 for approval. You will not be able to complete your test registration until this form has been recorded by the 测试中心.
The PAX Admission test administered through the National League for 护理 (NLN) is designated for students applying to CPTC’s Practical 护理 program.
Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification
We are authorized through Prometric to administer testing for ASE certifications.
Testers must first register online through www.ase.com, then call 253-589-6035 to schedule an appointment with CPTC’s 测试中心.
Testers must provide their ASE eligibility ID number in order to schedule an appointment.
If you’re interested in receiving 受益能力 financial aid, complete the FAFSA or WAFSA and schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor.
For more information about 受益能力, contact Student Aid & 奖学金电话:253-589-5660.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required when students are applying for federal or state aid. 受益能力 is another way students can be eligible for aid if they do not have a high school diploma or equivalent.
评估s and tests we offer and what they are used for.
|3 or 4||心血管病& 101|
|Level 3 or 4 plus completion of appropriate high school math courses. See Entry Coordinator or Advisor for details.||Any CPTC math course except 数学& 151|
|Level 3 or 4 plus B or better in high school pre-calculus or higher course||Other entry level Math courses including 数学& 141.|
|175或以上||任何CPTC数学 (Pre-reqs must be met)|
|B-或以上||Must be in Sophomore, Junior, or Senior Year||心血管病& 101|
|代数2||B||数学& 107, 141, 146|
|CALC之前||B||数学& 107, 141, 142, 146|
|AP CALC, AB, OR BC (NO AP EXAM)||B||数学& 107, 141, 142, 146|
|22-25||数学& 107, 141, 146, 147|
|托福考试||IBT 61, CBT 178, PBT 500 or Higher||心血管病& 101|
|雅思考试||5.5 or Higher with no individual band score lower than 5.0||心血管病& 101|